|The U-Mix Show|
The U-Mix Show Logo
|Presented by|| Daniel Martins (2012-13)
Roger González (2012) Ignacio Riva Palacio (2013-14)
|Opening theme||The U-Mix Show»|
|Country of origin||Argentina|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||37|
|Producer(s)||Barberan Gerardo Aquino|
|Cinematography||María Luz Riegelhaupt|
|Running time||20 Minutes|
|Original run||May 19 of 2012 – Present|
|Related shows||Violetta and Zapping Zone|
The U-Mix Show is a weekly program in which the audience can enjoy a unique summary of what happened in the series of Disney Channel throughout the week, and a foretaste of things to come. The show was hosted by Roger Gonzalez in North Feed and Multicountry (first season), and Dani Martins Feed and the South Pacific (first and second season). In the program the driver takes his monologues, interviews the guest makes several sketches, among other proposals. In 2013, Roger Gonzalez was replaced by Ignacio Riva Palacio to drive in Northern Feed and Multicountry, and since 2014 leads program for all Latin America .
- Daniel Martins - Feed South Pacific (Season 1-2)
- Roger González - North and Multicountry Feed (Season 1)
- Ignacio Riva Palacio - North and Multicountry Feed (Season 2 - present), Feed South Pacific(Season 3 - present)
- Bruno Heder - Brazil (Season 1 - present)
- Please put the dates of the season and also the guests or else be removed from this page
Segments having regular
- Introduction: The host makes a monologue related chapters of the week. From the second season also tells about what happened in the week in other series of Disney Channel .
- Special features of foresight: The host tells a summary of the chapters of the week while displaying images and / or scenes.
- The chair of the Stars: Cast members are interviewed and answer "really important questions." From the second season, the host challenges the respondent to conduct a series of tests.
- Mix Hits: The host shows you the best musical moments of the week. From the second season, the host sample the best musical moments in other series of Disney Channel .
- Mix The Scenes: The host shows special interests in the series "scenes that never aired." From the second season, the host shows special interests in other series of Disney Channel .
- Mix Takes: The host looks "strange" things that happen on the show during the week. From the second season, the host also discusses the strange things that happen in other series of Disney Channel .
- Short research: The host shows a glimpse of the following chapters.
|One||18||May 19 of 2012||October 28 of 2012||September 18 of 2012||May 18 of 2012|
|February||19||3 May of 2013||October 12 of 2013||September 23 of 2013||-|
|Three||TBA||May 5 of 2014||-||-||-|
Premiere and schedules in Spanish
|Argentina||Disney Channel||May 19, 2012||May 3, 2013||May 5, 2014||First season: 22:00 (Friday)
Second season: 19:00 (Friday) Third season: 18:30 (Monday)
18:30 Sunday from season three 2015 second week
|Colombia||Disney Channel||May 19, 2012||May 4, 2013||May 5, 2013||18:30
17:30 (Monday third season)
|Italy||Disney Channel Italy||May 19, 2012||-|
|Brazil||Disney Channel Brazil||September 12, 2012||-|
|Portugal||Disney Channel Portugal||September 16, 2013||-|
|Czech Republic||Disney Channel Czech Republic||November 16, 2013||-|
Awards and nominations
|2013||Kids Choice Awards Mexico||Favorite Program or Series||Nominated|
| To view the The U-Mix Show gallery, click here.