Marotti (by everyone)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Angie Carrará (possible crush)
Season 1, Episode 56
Marotti is portrayed by Diego Álcala.
When Maroti first appeared in the show, he came from YouMix to help hosting Talents 21. He was arrogant and selfish, but he was also shown to be fair, when he let Violetta audition for the show, even though he couldn't find her application.
Maroti returned to the Studio, and offered Violetta to become YouMix's star. He also seemed to have become a bit nicer than in the first season.
Maroti was one of the first persons to find out about Violetta losing her voice. Here his nice side was shown again, when he tried to help keeping the secret.
- Marotti often refers to himself in the third person.
- He is very selfish.
- He gets annoyed when people can't pronounce his name, especially Gregorio.
- Antonio is shown to dislike Marotti and his ways, even briefly making fun of him and Gregorio when Violetta refused to return back to YouMix.
- It's unknown if Marotti is his first name, last name or nickname.
- Marotti is the first recurring character to appear in three seasons.
| To view the Marotti gallery, click here.