They met each other at the karaoke bar and they sung together the song Junto a Ti. Before that, Marco was a big fan of Studio On Beat, but especially of Francesca. Later, they become a couple and Francesca convinced Marco to do the audition to enter the Studio.
Marco and Francesca first met when they went to the karaoke bar. Marco sang Junto a Ti, and then the girls made Francesca join him and sing together. Marco was a big fan of the Studio, and especially of Francesca.
Later, Marco visited Francesca at the Studio, and they started dating; and after a while, they became officially a couple.
In season 3, Marco leaves for London, and that makes them break up. Francesca is now dating Diego.
- Maresca (Mar/co and Franc/esca)
- Mancesca (M/arco and Fr/ancesca)
- Marca (Mar/co and Frances/ca)
- Franco (Fran/cesca and Mar/co)
- Framarco (Fra/ncesca and Marco)
- Both have black hair.
- Both can sing in Italian.
- Both can speak Italian, but Francesca knows more because she's Italian.
- Both love to sing and work together for Pablo's assignments.
- Both were sad when Francesca had to move back to Italy.
- Both were jealous because of Ana (Marco's ex-girlfriend) and Alessandro (Francesca's Italian friend).
- Both are good singers.
- Both can play the guitar and the piano.
- Both are not from Argentina, Francesca is from Italy and Marco is from Mexico.
- Both are very good friends with Maxi.
- Both were very sad when Francesca have to leave.
- Both worked on the song Euforia together.
- Both dislike Ludmila.
- Both are good people.
- Both were in love with each other.
- Both are friends with Violetta.
- Both have dated someone before they started dating each other (Francesca dated Tomás, Marco dated Ana).
- Both have a close relationship with Diego; Marco is his best friend, and Francesca is his girlfriend
- Marco is Mexican and Francesca is Italian.
- Francesca can speak fluent Italian but Marco can only speak a little.
- Marco is a boy, Francesca is a girl.
- Francesca has been in the Studio a lot longer than Marco.
- Francesca is still a part of the Studio, while Marco isn't.
- Marco bought flowers for Francesca when he asked her to become his girlfriend.
- Marco sang for Francesca.
Song - The Marcesca song could be Junto a Ti, because Marco sung it with Francesca when they first met. Another song could be Entre Tú Y Yo, because Marco sung this song in his audition and he was looking at Francesca. Another Marcesca song is "We Can" (The English version of Podemos), because they sung it together for Pablo's assignment. Ti Credo (The Italian version of Te Creo) could be consdered a Marcesca song too, because Marco took Italian lessons so he can talk and sing in Italian with Francesca.
Episode - The Marcesca episode is the second episode of season 2, because they met each other for the first time at the karaoke bar. Another episode could be episode 7, because they became a couple in that episode. Episode 51 is also a Marcesca episode, because Francesca had to get back to Italy, and she wanted to say goodbye to Marco, so she kissed him.
Color - The Marcesca color could be blue, because they both wore blue clothes when they sang the song "We Can". Another reason th color is blue is on the final episode of season 2, Marco explained to Francesca why he couldn't go to the date. After explaining, Francesca kissed him and both were wearing something blue.
Place - The Marcesca place is the karaoke bar where they first met. Also, when Ana came to visit Marco, Francesca got very jealous, so Marco decided to take her to the karaoke bar to make her remember where and how they first met, but sadly it didn't work.
| To view the Marcesca gallery, click here.