Francesca Caviglia (mother)
Maria Vargas (ex-girlfriend)
Giulio D'Ambrosio is an exchange student from Italy and later revealed to be Francesca's son. He was briefly in relationship with Maria Vargas but they eventually broke up.
- The picture above is a graphic version of how would Giulio looks like.
- Giulio was first believed to be Francesca and Tomas' son due his resemblance to Tomas. Later he reveals that Francesca did dated Tomas for a while, but they broke up and she married a business man, Mr. D'Ambrosio.
- Giulio seems to like Stella at first, but as they know about each other more, they become friends rather than lovers.
- He loves waffles.
- He once auditioned to be part of the Phoenix Echo, but Maria rejected him since he was her boyfriend at that moment.
- He has a cat named Goofball during his childhood but he had to give him up since Francesca is allergic to cats.
- He never told Francesca that Maria is Violetta's daughter.