| Personal space!|
Diego Domínguez Llort
October 13, 1991
Life and Career
Diego was born on October 13, 1991 under the sign of Libra in Zaragoza, Spain. He participated in the TVE1 program "Eurojunior" in the band of 3+2 (Tres mas Dos) but they were not chosen to represent Spain, they were among the finalists.
The band continued until 2007, when Blanca Liquete Marcos left the group. Ursula Amores (participant of Eurojunior 2003) replaced her spot. After the 2007 tour with the new component, 3+2 began to dissolve and each of them took new paths.
In 2009, Diego and María Jesús formed "Juego De Dos", and on March 19 of that year, they released their first self-titled group title. After about two years, both of them decided to break up the group and take separate paths in their lives.
|2010||Física o química||Andrés||Recurring role|
|2011||El secreto de Puente Viejo||Leandro||Recurring role|
|La pecera de Eva||Miguel||Recurring role|
- Diego is currently dating Clara Alonso who plays Angie in Violetta.
- He has 3 tattoos.
- His fans are called "Dieguistas".
- He participated in the contest "Eurojunior" when he was young.
- Diego said he loves his fans.
- He said in a interview that he doesn't look like his character Diego at all.
- He loves to sleep.
- He was born in Zaragoza, and he has been living in Madrid for 3 years,
- One of his favorite moments from Violetta was when he came to Violetta's house, but Ramallo, Olga and Angie had to hide him from Violetta's dad.
- Members of 3+2 (Tres mas Dos) were: Diego Dominguez Llort, Sergio Garcia Jesus Gil (Eurojunior winner in 2003), Blanca Liquete Marcos, María Jesús López Valderrama and Irune Aguirre Tens.
| To view the Diego Domínguez gallery, click here.