January 3, 1991
Actress, dancer, singer
Life and Career
Candelaria was born in Buenos Aires in Argentina, as the youngest of four sisters. She started acting in plays including Pocahontas, Hércules, La Sirenita and a few more when she was very young. She started her artistic career when she was young, taking singing, piano, comedy, acting and dancing classes. She currently stars on the Disney Channel Original Series Violetta.
- Her best friends on the set of Violetta and Lodovica Comello and Facundo Gambandé
- She loves barbecue.
- She is an ambassador of "Disney Amigos por el Mundo" (the Latin version of Disney's Friends for Change).
- She said if she wasn't an actress on Violetta, she would be the wardrobe attendant.
- Her favorite place on set is her dressing room.
- She met Facundo at the casting of Violetta, and she said that from the first moment that she saw him, she knew that he was going to be her best friend.
- She calls Lodovica "Franchescona".
- If she wasn't an actress, she would like to be a tennis player.
- She loves tennis, but she doesn't know how to play it.
- She has a dog called Rocky.
- She loves the movie "The Beauty and The Beast" and she loves the character "Belle".
- Another Disney movie that she loves is "The Lion King".
- When she's going be old, she wants to have a lot of nieces.
- She loves Jorge Drexler's music.
- Her favourite movie is The Notebook.
- She and her character Camila have a name that starts with "C".
- Her zodiacal sign is Capricorn.
- Her fans are usually called "Candistas" or "Molfesistas".
- She has a YouTube account, which she uses a lot. 
- She has a tattoo of a heart on her neck. 
- She is currently dating Ruggero Pasquarelli. 
- She once lip sync to Libre Soy against Nicolás Garnier in Battle of Sync.
- One of her favorite moments from Violetta was when they recorded the video for "En Mi Mundo".
| To view the Candelaria Molfese gallery, click here.