They're currently dating.
When Broduey first came to Studio On Beat, both Camila and Francesca felled in love with him, and they fought over him. After some time, Broduey told Camila about his feelings for her, and they began to date. But their first relationship didn't last long, because Andrés caught Broduey being Gregorio's spy, and Camila broke up with him. After some time, they came back together, but they broke up again, because Broduey lied to Camila about the band. Francesca said to Camila that he was going to Brazil soon (he wasn't), and she wanted to date him again. When Broduey's cousin Valeria came to the Studio, Naty and Camila thought that Maxi and Broduey tried to make them jealous.
In the beginning of season 2, Camila was very angry at Broduey for lying. She began hanging out with DJ to make Broduey jealous, and he tried to win her back, but he didn't succeed. In the end of season 2, they began dating again after they shared their first kiss.
- Both attend Studio On Beat.
- Both have brown eyes.
- Both are good singers and dancers
- Both weren't picked for Gregorio's special group.
- Both weren't picked for Talents 21.
- Both are in love with each other.
- Both are happy people and smile a lot.
- Both thinks that Violetta is a better singer than Ludmila.
- Both dislike Gregorio.
- Broduey is black and Camila is white.
- Broduey is Brazilian, and Camila is Argentinean.
- They have broken up three times
- Camila and Francesca both fought over Broduey
- They argue a lot
Song - The Brodila song could be "Paso El Tiempo" because Camila sang it to Broduey once.
Episode - TBA
Place - TBA
Colour - TBA
| To view the Brodila gallery, click here.